THE ROAD TO FREEDOM STARTS HERE
Steve and Jeanette Andrews are a husband and wife team that has been training new drivers for over 10 years.
Located in Parafield Gardens they service the northern suburbs of South Australia in both CBT&A Logbook and Vort testing.
Learning to drive presents a sense of freedom unlike any other. It’s an opportunity to drive for your friends and your family. You could give dad a lift to the footy, drive mum to the shop, or plan a driving holiday with friends. The possibilities are endless.
Becoming a safe, responsible road user should be a memorable journey. Let Quality Pass driving trainers guide you through the process, step by step equipping you with the confidence and knowledge to become a safe driver.
Why Choose us?
- Easy to drive automatic cars with dual safety brakes
- Patient, relaxed and reliable trainers (We taught our 3 daughters how to drive!)
- Government accredited an police checks annually.
- Steve is CBT&A (Logbook) accredited and can teach and sign off tasks as well as doing the final P’s test.
- Jeanette is MDI (Motor Driving Instructor) accredited.
- We can take you from L to P’s, CBT&A or VORT, using our cars for the final P’s test